Меня зовут Борис , и я здесь, чтобы говорить о боулинг с моим кузеном .
On another note, I was tagged by
to do some kind of cancerous chain journal thing, so of course I felt that was a fitting note to make an insignificant return to this site rather than a picture or something. So here goes.Rules:
1. You have to post ALL the rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves
3. Answer 13 questions asked to you, and invent 13 questions for tagged people to answer
4. Choose 13 people
5. You legitimately have to tag 13 people
6. You CAN'T say you don't do tags
7. Tag-backs ARE ALLOWED
8. YOU MUST DO THE JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! Unless you're talking -ABOUT the Journal Entry
9. You have to finish within a week. If you don't finish in time, you have to do whatever the creator asks
10. Be creative with the title. You can't mention you got tagged in the title, but can in the Journal/Journal description
I don't do tags.Questions from . Patent pending.
Could you name one food you absolutely could not go on living without?
I think I would be sad if there stopped being fruits on this planet. They are quite useful for eating. There are so many different kinds as well. Bananas I could live without though, especially the ripe ones. 2)
What's the scariest monster...to have to marry?!? 3)
When it comes to *ahem* peril, just how dark and dire a peril are you willing to countenance?
I can incorporate very dire perils as long as there is no death involved. Near death experiences can be thrilling but I tend to get depressed if there's an actual bad ending. I've tried it before and it really doesn't work out very well for me. 4)
What's the foulest curse you've ever uttered?
Balanced build or glass cannon?
If there's a tank involved, then of course the glass cannon would balance out the party and create an overall stronger group. If not, the balanced build will always be preferred and more useful in different scenarios. I tend to lean more towards tanky characters myself, so probably the balanced build for me if I have to choose.
On another note, who wants a cannon shooting glass anyway? It would shatter before even leaving the barrel of the cannon. Worst design decision of the year goes to TheAnoraknophobe
. What a loser! 6)
Augh! Yaks! Yaks, everywhere! Whatcha gonna do about it?!?
Infiltrate them and assassinate their leader. 7)
Prettiest clothes for a damsel - or indeed, any lady - to wear?
For ladies and traps alike: Short shorts, some kind of layered look for the upper body, preferably involving a thicker sweater or jacket on top, socks long enough to cover the knees as well as a pair of light sneakers. I am all for the everyday next-door kind of look over anything intricate and flowy, I guess. Not that I dislike those looks, they just interest me less than what I described. 8)
Design a board game. What's the premise and how complicated is it?
Four players. Three work together and the fourth has a wooden board with a spike. Hilarity and bloodshed ensues. Not very complicated, rated E for everyone. 9)
Werewolves are for squares, man. If you were a lycanthrope, you'd be a Were...?'
Werebus. Everyone at the bus stop would walk inside me and therefore be eaten. What an easy life that would be. Kind of awkward during transformations though, I'll have to sleep out on the street during the full moons. 10)
What's your opinion of using tools like 3D Girl (or whatever it's called) or Rinmaru games to design one's OCs?
It's fair enough to use tools like that if you're out of ideas, but I don't like the idea of actually posting pictures or screen shots or whatever of characters created in that program, since that would imply you actually created them. It'd be more fruitful to get some inspiration from there or to use those programs to "sketch" a picture of how you want your OCs to look so that other people can see fairly quickly. In my ideal world, those pictures wouldn't be on this site, however. Along with a lot of other things as well, but that's besides the point.
Also, please never use Kisekae. It seems to produce the most disgusting-looking characters ever. 11)
I'm almost 33. Is that too old for anime and manga? (Be honest now!)
I don't think my interest will have waned too much in 10 years time, so I don't think you are. However, you should really only watch and read western works from now on since anything else is sinful. 12)
Pool, table tennis, or air hockey?
Depends on how much you want to hurt the other player(s). 13)
Do you have a favourite character and/or story I've done? If so, why, and what would you like to see like that/like them in the future?
Unfortunately, it's been quite a while since I read some of your older stories so it's hard to give a definitive answer to a question like this. I will, however, of course mention that I do very much enjoy and appreciate the stories set in the universe we've worked on together so if I have to choose, I think I'd be more or less obligated to choose the stories in that world. And, of course, I would like for us to flesh it all out more and more over time.13 Things About Me:
- I am Swedish although I believe that my father is of Wallonian descent, albeit several hundred years back. His straws of hair are too thick to be properly styled with whatever product you might want to use for your hair styling needs.
- I realized too late that my user name sounds and looks like feces.
- I recently graduated as a civil engineer and am currently jobless and living in my parents' basement. Apart from the basement part, that was a joke on stereotypes.
- I haven't posted anything here in almost a year. Oops.
- When I'm successful, I will buy myself a chow chow puppy and I will be a terrible dog owner unless I won't. I don't know the future.
- I went to Northern Ireland once on a school trip. Didn't understand a word they were saying.
- My favorite color is probably green, although I don't feel as if that's too important anymore. Nowadays, I find that color matching and hues are more important than specific colors.
- I'm very particular about faces when it comes to drawing and it's often that part that makes me enjoy a particular way of drawing or not, regardless of how advanced the artist is.
- I struggle with thinking of things to add to this list.
- I am an introvert and can be very difficult to get to come and actually hang out. My studies have helped me get more social, however.
- I'm bisexual although leaning more towards same sex stuff.
- I'm tired.
- I watch too many shows about cooking or eating food on YouTube.
The rules can go suck a big dong. At least 4 of them were completely useless and could barely pass as rules to begin with. The original creator of this thing is probably slightly mentally impaired, but so is the whole wonderful deviantart family. Sincerely,